David Wright is a forensic linguist and lecturer at Nottingham Trent University. His research applies methods of corpus linguistics and discourse analysis in forensic contexts, and aims to help improve the delivery of justice using language analysis. His research spans across a range of intersections between language and the law, evidence, crime and justice. His current research specialisms and ongoing projects are:
- Forensic Authorship Analysis
- Empirical explorations of idiolect
- Street Harassment of Children
- Incitement of Violence Against Women Online
- The language of advocacy
- The ‘voice’ in law and evidence
- Media representations of minority groups.
Read more here.